- West London Homes guarantees rental payments for the full 36 or 60 months of the agreement.
- This is unlike a typical family let that incurs expensive voids for 15-20% of the time as families move out, new families are found and then move in. This could mean a loss of £20,000 over 5 years.
- Your client will earn more money over time by using West London Homes.
- You will let the property far quicker.
- You help solve the housing crisis for young professionals.
- West London Homes takes care of any and all work that is required to license the property.
- If your property is currently not at the required standard, we will work with you to make the necessary changes and upgrades.
You get access to the fast expanding West London Homes platform. Demand for 3, 4 and 5 or more bedroom homes to let in your area is decreasing – competition is fierce and it is harder than ever to win listings and let properties.
The changing political and economic environment means that less families are searching for properties to let in this bracket and it is predicted that this trend will continue in the short to medium term. This means that the fight is going to get even harder.
West London Homes can help you immediately with this problem. West London Homes’ is on a mission to provide attractive, high quality, safe and secure shared housing for young professionals in the West London Area.
We do this by renting these homes from you on a 3 to 5 year agreement, transforming it into a fully licensed, professional standard House with Multiple Occupation (‘HMO’).
We then tenant the property with our professional clients working for blue-chip and big brand organisations in and around the West London area, for example: Sky TV, British Airways, GSK, BP, Ealing Studios, the NHS, Hambro and many others.
As corporations focus on hiring younger employees, there is an increase in demand for high quality shared accommodation because they are not ready to rent or buy their own property. Unfortunately for them, there isn’t enough supply to meet the fast growing demand.
You can take advantage of this anomaly by exposing your landlord to this fact and showing him or her how they can profit by letting their property to West London Homes.